MAHA SCHOLARSHIP - 2017-18
FEVER FM 91.9
- Hindustan Group of Institutions (HGI) comprising of
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science(HITS)
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (HIET)
- Orient Flights Civil Aviation Academy(OFCAA)
- Orient Flights Aviation Academy (OFAA)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To provide financial assistance to meritorious students to meet a part of their educational expenses while pursuing higher studies.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the marks scored in QualifyingExamination, Fever Aptitude Test (FAT)and Rapid Fire Round Test (RFRT).
- The Scholarship is available to all students who belong to any part of India.
- The Scholarship is available only to those who have passed the qualifying examination in the month of April/May/June 2017.
- The wards of the staff of Hindustan Group of Institutions are NOT eligible for the scholarship.
- Those who have availed scholarships through Sports Quota or any Other Quota are NOT eligible to avail this Scholarship.
- This scholarship is NOT applicable for the students who has already secured the seat during this academic year.
- The Scholarship means waiver of up to 50% of Tuition Fee component only for the entire duration of the programme.
In addition to the fulfillment of minimum eligibility for the programme, the candidate should also fulfill the following requirements to avail the scholarship. (Kindly refer to the respective unit website for minimum eligibility).
- For B.Tech / B.Arch Programmes (above 75% + NATA)
An aggregate of 75% marks or its equivalent and above in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination in the regular mode conducted by the Boards recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- b. For M.Tech / M.B.A Programmes
An aggregate of not less than 75% of marks or 7.5 CGPA or its equivalent in the qualifying examination in regular mode conducted by universities / bodies recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- For B.Sc Programmes
An aggregate of 60% of marks or its equivalent and above, excluding in Language and English, in the qualifying examination in regular mode conducted by the Boards recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- For Diploma Programmes / A.M.E Programmes / Cabin Crew / Ground Staff / Commercial Pilot License (CPL) / Private Pilot License (PPL)
An aggregate of 60% of marks or its equivalent and above in the qualifying examination in regular mode conducted by the Boards recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
4. SELECTION PROCEDURE
The scholarships will be allocated to the candidateson merits by the committee constituted by the Hindustan Group of Institutions on the basis of their score in the Qualifying examination, Fever Aptitude Test (FAT) and Rapid Fire Round Test (RFRT).
5. DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND ITS RENEWAL:
A scholarship under this scheme is renewable every year till the duration of the programme based on fulfilling the following academic performance of the candidate,
- The candidate should pass in all the subjects with overall CGPA of 7.5 or 75% marks in two semesters in a year.
- The candidate should not have any arrears during the entire course period.
- lt will also be subject to discipline and maintenance of attendance at least 75% by the scholar. Complaints against the scholars regarding indiscipline including any complaints of having indulged in ragging would lead to forfeiture of scholarship.
- lf a scholar is unable to appear in the annual examination owing to illness and / or on account of any unforeseen event, the award may be renewed for the next academic year on submission of medical certificate and other proof to satisfy the Head of the institution.
6. MODALITY / EXECUTION
- The execution of the entire activity is the responsibility of Fever FM.
- Evaluation: The Fever Aptitude Test (FAT) and Rapid Fire Round Test (RFRT) will be conducted at the Fever FM Official premises by qualified personnel.
- The Activity etc. will be under the guidelines &supervision of the Hindustan Group of Institutions.
7. POWER TO MODIFY
Not with standing all that has been stated above, the Hindustan Group of Institutionsreserve the right to modify any of the above terms and conditions from time to time subject to the approval of Board of Management.
8. LEGAL VIABILITY
All disputes are subject to Chennai Jurisdiction only.
HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY 2017 MAHA SCHOLARSHIP
|1||B. Tech Aeronautical/Aerospace|
|3||B. Tech Biotechnology|
|4||B. Tech Civil Engineering|
|5||B. Tech Chemical Eng.|
|6||B. Tech Automobile / Motorsports|
|7||B. Tech Mechanical|
|8||B. Tech ECE|
|9||B. Tech EEE/EIE|
|10||B. Tech CSE (IBM) / IT|
B. Sc. Visual Communication
B.Sc. Fashion Design
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|20||MBA (Media & Entertainment)|
|21||MBA (Aviation Management)|