M.Tech Robotics and Control
- M.Tech Robotics and Control
About the Course
The Master's Program in Robotics and Control is an interdisciplinary. It covers important aspects of modern robotics such as autonomous systems, field robotics, artificial intelligence, computer vision, mobile robots, embedded systems, modeling and control systems. The programme engineers for a key role in the field of dynamics and control technology for complex systems and processes. Over the next decade, robotic assistance will become a reality in almost every field of work and most other aspects of human life. The automation of work through robotics has led to substantial increase in productivity. The program provides top-quality expertise and skills for successful professional careers in research, technology development and design.
- Trained faculty members with experience in international research.
- State-of-the-art-instrumental facilities.
- Expert lectures by scientists from various international/national research laboratories.
- Student's seminar to augment their presentation skills.
- Hands-on-experience in advanced research instruments during practical classes.
- Encourage and motivate the students to do the summer schools and projects organized by various national organizations, institutes and universities.
- Students are permitted to carry out their internship project during the complete fourth semester in various national labs, IITs, NITs, IISc and R & D concerns.
A specialization in robotics and control engineering will lead to potential job opportunities in manufacturing, research, mining, nuclear, power plant maintenance and variety of other areas. Besides, there is great scope for qualified experts and researchers in research and development related to Robotics. Now-a-days gaming industries are possibly providing the most enjoyable variation of the kind of intelligence provided by robotics. Most robotics engineers are employed by private robot manufacturers or robot users. There are ample opportunities in this field for robotics engineers both in India as well as in abroad countries.
Recruiters in India
Precision Automation Robotics India Limited (PARI)
- Kuka Robotics
- DiFACTO Robotics and Automation.
- Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO).
Duration : 2 Years