B.Sc. Fashion Design & Arts
- B.Sc. Fashion Design & Arts
About the Course
The prime objective of this course is to train the manpower for the apparel/fashion industry in meeting the industrial competitiveness on a global level with the mission of
“Fashion for the future”
- Theory & process based course subjects in every semester
- 6 weeks industry internship in 5th semester
- Process based design collection, development & presentation in 6th semester.
- COURSE DURATION: Three Years
- Semester system
- Pass in +2
- Qualify in the Entrance examination on creativity & design aptitude.
- Industry Internship for six weeks during 5th semester
Project work involves extensive work of Design collection, development of apparel and presentation which helps the students show case their creativity and skills.
Students of Fashion design school can find placement opportunities with diverse segments of industries like:
- Large retailers
- Brand marketers
- Fashion consultancy organizations
- Textile mills
- Home furnishing companies
- Design BPO's
- Fashion technology solution providers and
- Large apparel manufacturing companies.
Duration : 3 Years