Media and Entertainment is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing sectors, not just in India, but all over the world. According to the report published by FICCI, the Indian Media & Entertainment industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14 percent to reach US$ 28.1 billion (Rs. 1, 50, 00 crores) by 2015. For an industry that is growing at this phenomenal pace, there is a huge supply constraint in terms of trained managerial talent. The ever burgeoning media- be it print, radio, TV, films or the internet- is today constantly on the lookout for several lakhs of trained professionals to manage the show. School of management envisions transforming the students into real professionals in the field of media with leadership qualities. HITS School of Management in association with AAT Media College, the leader in media education, provides resources of technology and first grade training facilities through the partnership.
Highlights of the programme:
- The course has been carefully structured with expert partnership in the field.
- Strong national and international expertise reflected through the faculty
- Hands-on practical learning blended with theory.
- Complete industry exposure.
- History of Media
- Managing Media
- Media Business Practices
- Principles of Management and Advertising
- Sound Production & Music Industry Management
- Film & TV Production, Programming Management
- Film Animation & Gaming Programming Management
- Social Media and Rich Media
- Communication Skills and Business
- Emerging trends in Media
* Indicative list subject to changes
For Further Course Details and admission process Contact: email@example.com
Career Opportunities: :
Opportunities are available in TV and Radio channels, Advertising agencies, media houses, Events and PR agencies, Film industry, Animation production companies etc. In certain cases, consumer goods companies with media departments also welcome media specialists. Opportunities are available in various functions that may include sales and marketing, media production, ideation, operations etc