M.Tech. Information Technology
- M.Tech. Information Technology
About the Course
The Master’s in Information Technology emphasizes on imparting advanced conceptual knowledge, technical application skills and providing tailor-made solutions to ICT development and implementation. This innovative multi-disciplinary course integrates communication, computer and Information technology to create solutions in different applications. This course opens a range of career opportunities in the IT industries such as programmers, system analysts, network engineers and data communication specialists.
- Hands on practical oriented learning environment – learning through doing.
- Strong industrial links with Oracle, CISCO, Accenture, Intel, Infosys for real time industrial exposure through projects, visits and lectures by experts.
- Eminent engineers in various relevant technical fields are called to give lectures on a wide range of topics at all stages of the course.
- User- friendly and a conducive ambience for learning is provided.
B.E/ B.Tech degree in CSE / ECE / EEE / EIE/IT, MCA, M.Sc in IT/CS, AMIE or other equivalent degree.
|Core subjects||Elective subjects|
|Applied Probability & Operations Research||Advanced Digital Signal Processing|
|Data structure and algorithms||Compiler Design|
|Advanced Computer Architecture||Theory of Computation|
|Web Technology||Soft Computing|
|Advanced Database Management System||Distributed Computing|
|Data Communication Networks||Multimedia Systems|
|Software engineering||XML and Web Services|
|Object Oriented System Design||Bio Informatics|
|Information System Design||Grid Computing|
|Advanced Operating Systems||Software Quality Assurance|
|Mobile Computing||Ad hoc Networks|
|Case Tools||Agent Based Intelligent Systems|
|Operating Systems||Visualization Techniques|
|Software Project Management|
|High Speed Networks|
|Wireless Communication Engineering|
|Data Warehousing and Data Mining|
|Component Based Technology|
|Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems and Networks|
Duration : 2 Years