M.Tech. Applied Electronics
- M.Tech. Applied Electronics
About the Course
This programme provides a balance between the breadth and the depth of the different wide-ranging subjects covering the area of Applied Electronics. It aims to train the students to be employed in multi-disciplinary areas including allied academic disciplines.
- Applied Electronics is a wide ranging field encompassing the application of electronics in different areas, such as, manufacturing, medicine, consumer applications and others.
- With a variety of subjects in the curriculum this course attracts students from many disciplines.
- This is one of the most sought after courses in all the leading universities in India.
A Pass in B.E. / B.Tech. (EEE / ECE / E&I / I&C / Electronics / Instrumentation)
|Core subjects||Elective subjects|
|Advanced Applied Mathematics|
|Advanced Digital Signal Processing||Software Engineering|
|Advanced Digital System Design||Neural Networks and Applications|
|VLSI Design Techniques||Robotics|
|Advanced Microprocessors and Micro Controllers||ASIC Design|
|Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits||Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility in System Design|
|Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing||High Performance Communication Networks|
|Digital Control Engineering||Low Power VLSI Design|
|Embedded Systems||Digital Image Processing|
|Electronic Design Laboratory|
The project work consists of two phases. Phase I involves simulation and design of the circuits. Phase II consists of prototype development, implementation of the design, testing and analysis.
The following are the industries for placement of the graduates of the programme
- Research & Development laboratories
- Design & Manufacture of Analog & Digital appliances
- Industries related to VLSI, Embedded systems and DSP
- Defence Organizations like DRDO
- Electrical Products Manufacturing Sectors & Companies, such as,
• Intel • Philips • Mistral • Ample Communications • Ibex • Spa Computers • Cueflux Technologies Pvt Ltd • EmLabs • eSpark Infotech Pvt. Ltd • i Micro System • Adamya Computing Technologies • Sonata
Duration : 2 Years